Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 4 in Minqing, Fujian- part 2



Here is the part two of day 4. New stop is 西湖公园,it was raining cats and dogs! I need a boots! My Nike and socks were drenched! 可怜的饭团们 (inside joke)










下雨啊,


很无奈。


还是要拍照


Finally, the rain stopped for a while


Hehehe



三坊七巷. This street is all vintage themed renovated building. There were museums, art galleries and characteristical shops selling all kinda souvenir, beauty products, shirts, bags and food! 




Watson

MCD


Starbucks







I don't really like peanut but this is so yummeh! 


Angeline and ukelele


每一个角落都是艺术


Western food too (;


Rice cake (not Korean one) 米糕,也就是我们所谓的白糕(我们家是酱叫的)有原味,绿豆等等。(我吃过就忘了,不好意思)


bought some beauty diaries masks since they are selling it at half price, so many series that we don't have in Malaysia!


Made a customised cop with my Chinese name inscribed, I had been wanting this since I first visited china and now I finally get myself one, happy girl is happy



2 comments:

Mitchell said...

Aiks, all are good. But the last photo, why not chop one to show how's the writing?

j u s t i n e said...

show you when you're home! HAHA.